Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Light-Up Ring and Illustrated Book (RP Minis)

Category: Books,Crafts, Hobbies & Home,Antiques & Collectibles

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Light-Up Ring and Illustrated Book (RP Minis) Details

Triumph over evil with your very own light-up Mighty Morphin Power Rangers ring! It's Morphin Time! Protect the Earth against the evil Rita Repulsa and her army of monsters with your own light-up Mighty Morphin Power Rangers ring! Also included is a 56-page illustrated book on the Power Rangers from the original series.

Reviews

VERY TINY! In the photo it appears to be more the size of a regular book but I attached a photo of me holding it and as you can see it is much smaller than my hand. I am disappointed that I paid $9 for this. I should of read the reviews!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel